Weekly Update From the Superintendent
Pizza/Cookie Dough Money Making Project
Please help support the Fairview Band in raising money for the band trip to Disney in 2019.
Apache Pride Committee Athletic & Alumni Archive Web Service Now Online
The Apache Pride Committee has graciously donated a touchscreen TV for display in the High School hallway. The TV displays athletic teams, athletes, wall of fame, as well as all the Fairview Yearbooks. The service can also be accessed via our website by navigating to District > Alumni Archive and Athletics > Athletics Website > More > Touchpros to view what is displayed on the TV. Athletes and alumni will continue to be added.
Fairview Middle School was Given the Momentum Award!
MealsPlus Online Payment Center Now Available
Dealing with your children's school money just got a lot easier! You can now go online and add money to their accounts for meals and even see what they are buying in the cafeteria.
For more information please see the Online Payments page on our website under Parents Online Payments for Lunch/Breakfast. Or click the link here.
Final Forms Online School Forms
We are very excited to announce that the Central Local Schools has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign all school required forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from year-to-year meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible for each of your students, saving you time. You will be reviewing your information once per school year to verify information is current and sign the forms.
Click on the Parent Playbook to get started in FinalForms. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the page bottom and click Use Support We are asking that ALL parents use FinalForms. Please register by visiting centrallocal.org and click on FinalForms under Parents or by going to -- https://centrallocal-oh.finalforms.com -- complete ALL forms electronically.Thank you for your assistance in streamlining our paperwork processes at Central Local Schools!
Fairview Schools Fund
The Fairview Schools Fund was established in 2013 by community members. The purpose of the Fund is to further enhance the quality of education of the Central Local Schools. Please click here to learn more about how you can contribute to this fund.
Governing Belief Statements
- Students are our focus.
- The Board and Administration will work as a team with honesty and integrity.
- We will employ a staff that is both dedicated and an inspiration to our students.
- High expectations are prerequisite to high achievement.
- Success of our district as a whole is the ultimate reflection of the community in which we serve.
- The expectation is that we are a customer relations organization and responsive to all our stakeholders.
- We will operate efficiently and effectively to remain accountable to our taxpayers.
- Even as a successful organization we believe there is always room for improvement.
- The Board of Education will establish and continually monitor goals and strategies.