Who's Telling Your Story?
Public Auction (Bids Required By November 16th at 10:00AM)
Sealed Bid Surplus Auction: Stove, Washer, Dryer, Gym Lockers, T.V., VCR, DVD Players, metal/wood tables, musical drums, stainless steel wash sinks, and much more.
A list of auction items/bid sheets will be provided in the barn by the east middle school entrance. Please place your bid sheet in the provided envelope with name, address and phone number and submit in the yellow box. Highest bid wins the item.
- The bid winner will be contacted and a removal date will be issued.
- Preview and Submission of bids starts November 12th through the morning of November 16th
- Preview times are 9:00 am -1:00 pm & 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm.
- Bids must be received by November 16th at 10:00 am. No bids will be accepted after 10:00 am on November 16th.
Parent Teacher Conferences (Wednesday, November 21st 8am-noon)
Foreign Language Club Yankee Candle Fundraiser (Order By Thursday, January 10th)
Yearbooks are Available for Purchase Online (Through March 1st)
Upload Photos for Yearbook 2018-2019
Foreign Language Club #ApacheMom, #ApacheDad, #ApacheGrandpa Shirts
New Website Calendar System
Apache Pride Committee Athletic & Alumni Archive Web Service Now Online
The Apache Pride Committee has graciously donated a touchscreen TV for display in the High School hallway. The TV displays athletic teams, athletes, wall of fame, as well as all the Fairview Yearbooks. The service can also be accessed via our website by navigating to District > Alumni Archive and Athletics > Athletics Website > More > Touchpros to view what is displayed on the TV. Athletes and alumni will continue to be added.
MealsPlus Online Payment Center Now Available
Dealing with your children's school money just got a lot easier! You can now go online and add money to their accounts for meals and even see what they are buying in the cafeteria.
For more information please see the Online Payments page on our website under Parents Online Payments for Lunch/Breakfast. Or click the link here.
Final Forms Online School Forms
We are very excited to announce that the Central Local Schools has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign all school required forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from year-to-year meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible for each of your students, saving you time. You will be reviewing your information once per school year to verify information is current and sign the forms.
Click on the Parent Playbook to get started in FinalForms. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the page bottom and click Use Support We are asking that ALL parents use FinalForms. Please register by visiting centrallocal.org and click on FinalForms under Parents or by going to -- https://centrallocal-oh.finalforms.com -- complete ALL forms electronically.Thank you for your assistance in streamlining our paperwork processes at Central Local Schools!
Fairview Schools Fund
The Fairview Schools Fund was established in 2013 by community members. The purpose of the Fund is to further enhance the quality of education of the Central Local Schools. Please click here to learn more about how you can contribute to this fund.
Governing Belief Statements
- Students are our focus.
- The Board and Administration will work as a team with honesty and integrity.
- We will employ a staff that is both dedicated and an inspiration to our students.
- High expectations are prerequisite to high achievement.
- Success of our district as a whole is the ultimate reflection of the community in which we serve.
- The expectation is that we are a customer relations organization and responsive to all our stakeholders.
- We will operate efficiently and effectively to remain accountable to our taxpayers.
- Even as a successful organization we believe there is always room for improvement.
- The Board of Education will establish and continually monitor goals and strategies.