Weekly Update From the Superintendent
Click here to sign up for the Superintendent Weekly Update
New Employment Opportunities (5.19.2017)
The 18th Annual Chad's Water Treatment Apache Run 5K (9:00AM), Alex's One Mile Fun Run (8:30AM), and the Jason Kline 1.5 Mile Memorial Run (9:05AM) (June 10th)
The 18th Annual Chad's Water Treatment Apache Run 5K (9:00AM), Alex's One Mile Fun Run (8:30AM), and the Jason Kline 1.5 Mile Memorial Run (9:05AM) will be held at Fairview Elementary on Saturday, June 10th. Registration is at Fairview Elementary. You can find an entry form at http://defiancecountyrunner.com/files/apacherun2017.pdf and you can register online at https://www.signmeup.com/site/reg/register.aspx?fid=9F2VDH7 The races benefit the Fairview Athletic Boosters.
The Nail Spot 4 Mile Relay (2 runners run 2 miles each) and 2 Mile Walk will be held at Fairview Elementary on June 17th. Both will start at 8:00AM. You can find an entry form at http://defiancecountyrunner.com/files/Fairview4milerelay-2017.pdf Benefits the Fairview Cross Country Teams.
Apache Pride Committee Athletic & Alumni Archive Web Service Now Online
MealsPlus Online Payment Center Now Available
Final Forms Online School Forms
Click on the Parent Playbook to get started in FinalForms. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the page bottom and click “Use Support”. We are asking that ALL parents use FinalForms. Please register by visiting centrallocal.org and click on FinalForms under Parents or by going to -- https://centrallocal-oh.finalforms.com -- complete ALL forms electronically. Thank you for your assistance in streamlining our paperwork processes at Central Local Schools!
Fairview Schools Fund
The Fairview Schools Fund was established in 2013 by community members. The purpose of the Fund is to further enhance the quality of education of the Central Local Schools. Please click on the following link HERE to learn more about how you can contribute to this fund.
Central Local Schools, in partnership with the community, will provide an appropriate environment for each student to realize his/her fullest potential as a life-long learner in a global society.
To Build on our tradition of Excellence together, through Exceptional Academic Opportunities, Staff, and Facilities.
Governing Belief Statements
- Students are our focus.
- The Board and Administration will work as a team with honesty and integrity.
- We will employ a staff that is both dedicated and an inspiration to our students.
- High expectations are prerequisite to high achievement.
- Success of our district as a whole is the ultimate reflection of the community in which we serve.
- The expectation is that we are a customer relations organization and responsive to all our stakeholders.
- We will operate efficiently and effectively to remain accountable to our taxpayers.
- Even as a successful organization we believe there is always room for improvement.
- The Board of Education will establish and continually monitor goals and strategies.
The Central Local School District has three schools, Fairview High School, Fairview Middle School, and Fairview Elementary School. The district is located in Defiance County in NW Ohio, 8 miles south of Bryan and about 12 miles west of Defiance.