Who's Telling Your Story?
View the Latest Version of "Who's Telling Your Story?"
New Employment Opportunities (5-23-2019)
Defiance County Summer Manufacturing Camp (July 15th-18th)
The Defiance County Summer Manufacturing Camp will be held at Fairview Middle School on July 15th - 18th from 8:30am - 3:00pm for students entering grades 6th, 7th, and 8th in the fall. The cost is $50 and includes snacks, lunches, tours, and a t-shirt. Space is limited and will filled on a first come basis. To register please see the form here
World Languages Summer Bucket List (HS/MS)
The World Languages Department challenges middle and high school students to complete the following Summer Bucket List!
The goal is have fun exploring new languages and cultures - on your own, or with friends or family! Links here provide extra resources or background info, but paper copies are also available in the MS and HS offices, and the Sherwood Public Library.
Mini-Apache Flag Football
Fairview varsity football players and coaches will be conducting a Mini-Apache flag football program on Saturday mornings from 9:00 am-10:30 am for students in grades 1-6. This will start May 11th and run for three straight weeks. The cost is $20. Please see attached registration form
for more details.
Summer Meals Program
Did you know there are free activities and meals available in your community for your kids and teens this summer? Please see the attached flyer
for more information.
New K12PaymentCenter Mobile App
Central Local's online K12 MealsPlus Payment Center, K12PaymentCenter.com, just released a new Mobile App! It's everything you love about K12PaymentCenter.com right at your fingertips. Make meals payments and pay school fees on one platform with one easy, safe and secure transaction. Just search for "K12PaymentCenter" in the App store and look for the logo in the picture above.
- View Student Account balances and track purchases
- Add and Transfer money to and between accounts easily
- Make one-time payments or set up recurring payments using your debit or credit card
- NEW! Contact your district or view the district menu with one click
- NEW! Set up push notifications for new fees and low balance alerts
Upload Photos for Yearbook 2018-2019
If you have any photos that you would like to submit for the 2018-2019 yearbook then please use this link to upload them
. Use the Access Code "Apaches" when uploading, thanks!
New Website Calendar System
We have recently changed our public website calendar in an effort to streamline and simplify our calendar systems here at Central Local Schools. We now use Google Calendar exclusively throughout our district for scheduling our internal resources as well as our public non-athletic based website events. All of our athletic events are also now managed exclusively through our athletic website fairviewapaches.com
which is managed by our Athletic Director Mr. Paul Yunker. These changes have helped us simplify our resource scheduling, improve our organization of district resources, and improve communication. If you have any questions, then please contact our Director of Technology Mr. Adam Singer (firstname.lastname@example.org). Have a great day!
Fairview Schools Fund
The Fairview Schools Fund was established in 2013 by community members. The purpose of the Fund is to further enhance the quality of education of the Central Local Schools. Please click here to learn more about how you can contribute to this fund.
Central Local School District, in partnership with the community, will provide an appropriate environment for each student to realize his/her fullest potential as a life-long learner in a global society.
Our students are academically prepared to be enrolled, enlisted, or employed; have opportunities to learn in a high-quality and safe environment; and feel valued and connected.
Governing Belief Statements
- Students are our focus.
- The Board and Administration will work as a team with honesty and integrity.
- We will employ a staff that is both dedicated and an inspiration to our students.
- High expectations are prerequisite to high achievement.
- Success of our district as a whole is the ultimate reflection of the community in which we serve.
- The expectation is that we are a customer relations organization and responsive to all our stakeholders.
- We will operate efficiently and effectively to remain accountable to our taxpayers.
- Even as a successful organization we believe there is always room for improvement.
- The Board of Education will establish and continually monitor goals and strategies.
Central Local Schools Report Cards
Central Local Schools Report Card 2017-2018
Central Local Schools Report Card 2016-2017
Central Local Schools Report Card 2015-2016
Central Local Schools Report Card 2014-2015
Central Local Schools Report Card 2013-2014