Who's Telling Your Story?
View the Latest Version of "Who's Telling Your Story?"
New Employment Opportunities (8-14-2019)
Parent Tutorials Getting Started with Central Local Technology
Parents, please see the parent technology tutorials page
for walk throughs on how to get started with our different technology systems. This link can also be found under Parents > Technology Tutorials.
Roadway Update: School Zone Times
We have had a few questions regarding the times for the 20mph school zone on U.S. 127 and Blosser road, so we wanted to post the times for everyone. The morning 20mph school zone times are from 7:25am to 8:05am and after school times are 2:45pm to 3:30pm. Have a nice day!
Fairview Music Boosters' Patron Page
Please support the Fairview Music Program and Music Boosters through the purchase of a Patron Page listing for your family. Your $10.00 contribution ensures your family names to be printed or displayed on the Music Boosters' Patron Page at each band, choir and elementary music performance for the 2019-2020 school year. Please see the attached flyer
for more information.
Box Tops For Education Mobile App
Earn cash for our school! No more clipping, all you need is your smartphone. For more information please see the flyer here
New K12PaymentCenter Mobile App
Central Local's online K12 MealsPlus Payment Center, K12PaymentCenter.com, just released a new Mobile App! It's everything you love about K12PaymentCenter.com right at your fingertips. Make meals payments and pay school fees on one platform with one easy, safe and secure transaction. Just search for "K12PaymentCenter" in the App store and look for the logo in the picture above.
- View Student Account balances and track purchases
- Add and Transfer money to and between accounts easily
- Make one-time payments or set up recurring payments using your debit or credit card
- NEW! Contact your district or view the district menu with one click
- NEW! Set up push notifications for new fees and low balance alerts
New Website Calendar System
We have recently changed our public website calendar in an effort to streamline and simplify our calendar systems here at Central Local Schools. We now use Google Calendar exclusively throughout our district for scheduling our internal resources as well as our public non-athletic based website events. All of our athletic events are also now managed exclusively through our athletic website fairviewapaches.com
which is managed by our Athletic Director Mr. Paul Yunker. These changes have helped us simplify our resource scheduling, improve our organization of district resources, and improve communication. If you have any questions, then please contact our Director of Technology Mr. Adam Singer (email@example.com). Have a great day!
Fairview Schools Fund
The Fairview Schools Fund was established in 2013 by community members. The purpose of the Fund is to further enhance the quality of education of the Central Local Schools. Please click here to learn more about how you can contribute to this fund.
Central Local School District, in partnership with the community, will provide an appropriate environment for each student to realize his/her fullest potential as a life-long learner in a global society.
Our students are academically prepared to be enrolled, enlisted, or employed; have opportunities to learn in a high-quality and safe environment; and feel valued and connected.
Governing Belief Statements
- Students are our focus.
- The Board and Administration will work as a team with honesty and integrity.
- We will employ a staff that is both dedicated and an inspiration to our students.
- High expectations are prerequisite to high achievement.
- Success of our district as a whole is the ultimate reflection of the community in which we serve.
- The expectation is that we are a customer relations organization and responsive to all our stakeholders.
- We will operate efficiently and effectively to remain accountable to our taxpayers.
- Even as a successful organization we believe there is always room for improvement.
- The Board of Education will establish and continually monitor goals and strategies.
Central Local Schools Report Cards
Central Local Schools Report Card 2018-2019
Central Local Schools Report Card 2017-2018
Central Local Schools Report Card 2016-2017
Central Local Schools Report Card 2015-2016
Central Local Schools Report Card 2014-2015