Who's Telling Your Story?
View the Latest Version of "Who's Telling Your Story?"
New Employment Opportunities (3-18-2019)
Fairview Arts Festival (Thursday, March 28th 4pm-7pm)
It's that time of year again for the Fairview Arts Festival! This festival is a spring celebration of the arts featuring art and musical performances by Central Local Students in grades K-5. The festival will be held on Thursday, March 28th, from 4pm-7pm at Fairview Elementary School. For more information please see the attached flyer
The Bob Alvarez Run For Your Health Prediction 5K, One Mile Ticker Trot & 800 Meter Kids Run (Saturday, April 6th)
The Bob Alvarez Run For Your Health Prediction 5K, One Mile Ticker Trot & 800 Meter Kids Run will be held on Saturday, April 6th. It will be held at Fairview Elementary. The race supports the Fairview Elementary Running Club and school safety at Fairview (the Apaches Adopt-A-Door program). For information on the race and on how to be a sponsor, please see the entry form here
New K12PaymentCenter Mobile App
Central Local's online K12 MealsPlus Payment Center, K12PaymentCenter.com, just released a new Mobile App! It's everything you love about K12PaymentCenter.com right at your fingertips. Make meals payments and pay school fees on one platform with one easy, safe and secure transaction. Just search for "K12PaymentCenter" in the App store and look for the logo in the picture above.
- View Student Account balances and track purchases
- Add and Transfer money to and between accounts easily
- Make one-time payments or set up recurring payments using your debit or credit card
- NEW! Contact your district or view the district menu with one click
- NEW! Set up push notifications for new fees and low balance alerts
Yearbooks are Available for Purchase Online (Through March 1st)
Online yearbooks are available for purchase through March 1st. You can place your order through the online yearbook store
Upload Photos for Yearbook 2018-2019
If you have any photos that you would like to submit for the 2018-2019 yearbook then please use this link to upload them
. Use the Access Code "Apaches" when uploading, thanks!
Foreign Language Club #ApacheMom, #ApacheDad, #ApacheGrandpa Shirts
Due to popular demand, the Foreign Language Club is selling this second order of #Apache Mom shirts
. We also have one #Apache Dad shirt
(size 2x) and one #Apache Grandpa shirt
(size 2x). Get them before they are gone! Email Mrs. Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the high school at 419-658-2378, extension 4005.
New Website Calendar System
We have recently changed our public website calendar in an effort to streamline and simplify our calendar systems here at Central Local Schools. We now use Google Calendar exclusively throughout our district for scheduling our internal resources as well as our public non-athletic based website events. All of our athletic events are also now managed exclusively through our athletic website fairviewapaches.com
which is managed by our Athletic Director Mr. Paul Yunker. These changes have helped us simplify our resource scheduling, improve our organization of district resources, and improve communication. If you have any questions, then please contact our Director of Technology Mr. Adam Singer (email@example.com). Have a great day!
Fairview Schools Fund
The Fairview Schools Fund was established in 2013 by community members. The purpose of the Fund is to further enhance the quality of education of the Central Local Schools. Please click here to learn more about how you can contribute to this fund.
Central Local School District, in partnership with the community, will provide an appropriate environment for each student to realize his/her fullest potential as a life-long learner in a global society.
To Build on our tradition of Excellence together, through Exceptional Academic Opportunities, Staff, and Facilities.
Governing Belief Statements
- Students are our focus.
- The Board and Administration will work as a team with honesty and integrity.
- We will employ a staff that is both dedicated and an inspiration to our students.
- High expectations are prerequisite to high achievement.
- Success of our district as a whole is the ultimate reflection of the community in which we serve.
- The expectation is that we are a customer relations organization and responsive to all our stakeholders.
- We will operate efficiently and effectively to remain accountable to our taxpayers.
- Even as a successful organization we believe there is always room for improvement.
- The Board of Education will establish and continually monitor goals and strategies.
Central Local Schools Report Cards
Central Local Schools Report Card 2017-2018
Central Local Schools Report Card 2016-2017
Central Local Schools Report Card 2015-2016
Central Local Schools Report Card 2014-2015
Central Local Schools Report Card 2013-2014