Who's Telling Your Story?
Parent Teacher Conferences
Fairview Girls Basketball Fundraiser (Store Closes: Sunday, November 24th)
Fairview Archery Program Fundraiser (Store Closes: Sunday, December 1st)
Fairview Athletic Boosters Annual Craft Show (Saturday, December 7th)
Fairview Middle School Fundraiser (Store Closes: Sunday, December 8th)
Now Recruiting Students and Parents for Ecuador & the Galapagos 2022
Have you ever snorkeled with a seal? Have you ever been sneezed on by an iguana? Have you ever stood on the equator or seen a volcano? Mrs. Davis is recruiting for students for a trip to Ecuador and the Galapagos in 2022.
There will be a meeting for students interested on Tuesday, November 19th during Enrichment in Mrs. Davis's Room. We will discuss the trip highlights and hand out promotional materials. We will also discuss payment options. Adrianna Roth will explain how she paid for $400 of her trip to Paris with sponsors.
There will also be a family interest meeting that same night, for students and parents on Tuesday November 19th at 7:00 pm in the Spanish room.
A Message from the Defiance County General Health District
Please see the attached Measles school letter, thank you.
Central Local Schools is partaking in a voluntary program with Defiance County Health Department. The program is called Schools United in Disease Surveillance (SUDS). The goal of SUDS is to better understand the circulating illnesses and trends of disease in our schools to stop the spread of germs.
DCGHD needs your help and is asking parents and guardians to voluntarily share their child’s illness symptoms (such as cough, flu, sore throat) when they call the school to report their child’s absence. The school will then share only the illness symptoms with the health department. The health department uses that information to stay ahead of illnesses lurking within our community. If you have any questions about the program, please call the Health Department at 419-784-3818 or your school nurse.
Roadway Update: School Zone Times
Parent Tutorials Getting Started with Central Local Technology
Fairview Music Boosters' Patron Page
Box Tops For Education Mobile App
New K12PaymentCenter Mobile App
- View Student Account balances and track purchases
- Add and Transfer money to and between accounts easily
- Make one-time payments or set up recurring payments using your debit or credit card
- NEW! Contact your district or view the district menu with one click
- NEW! Set up push notifications for new fees and low balance alerts
New Website Calendar System
Fairview Schools Fund
The Fairview Schools Fund was established in 2013 by community members. The purpose of the Fund is to further enhance the quality of education of the Central Local Schools. Please click here to learn more about how you can contribute to this fund.
Governing Belief Statements
- Students are our focus.
- The Board and Administration will work as a team with honesty and integrity.
- We will employ a staff that is both dedicated and an inspiration to our students.
- High expectations are prerequisite to high achievement.
- Success of our district as a whole is the ultimate reflection of the community in which we serve.
- The expectation is that we are a customer relations organization and responsive to all our stakeholders.
- We will operate efficiently and effectively to remain accountable to our taxpayers.
- Even as a successful organization we believe there is always room for improvement.
- The Board of Education will establish and continually monitor goals and strategies.