New Employment Opportunities (Monday, November 11th 2014)
Grade Our Schools!
Fairview Relay For Life Garage Sale
Fairview High School Student Council Amazon Fund Raiser
Here is our Amazon fundraiser link: http://amzn.to/1w4DZjY
Apache Discount Cards For Sale
Fricker's Discount Cards
Middle & High School Student Council members are selling discount cards to Fricker’s in Defiance. Your $10 donation will be split between Christmas for Kids and our Student Councils. Cards may be purchased before the remaining home football games, by sending in the order form found in the attachments section above, or by contacting the high school office. Cards may be used an unlimited amount of times between now and June 1, 2015 for one of three offers at each visit. Check out the order form for the discounts.
Fairview Athletic Booster Christmas Craft Fair & House Walk (Saturday, December 6th, 2014)
Where: Fairview Elementary School
- One of the Greatest displays of Area Crafters & Artists work available for sale
- Booth spaces available for $25. (Application Attached)
- House Walk homes to be announced at the end of October
Warrior Yearbook Senior Parent Ad (Due By: December 12th, 2014)
Basketball Pre-Game Meals (January - February 2015)
Please see the attachment above for pre-game meals for the basketball season.
Instant Alert System
Fairview Schools Fund
The Fairview Schools Fund was established in 2013 by community members. The purpose of the Fund is to further enhance the quality of education of the Central Local Schools. Please click on the following link HERE to learn more about how you can contribute to this fund.
FV Schools Fund Mini-Grant Funding Update
Mrs. Katrina Tonneas and Mrs. Lauren Hurtig are recipients of mini-grant funding from the FV Schools Fund for special projects in their classrooms!
Central Local Schools Won An Innovative Straight A Grant
Central Local Schools in a consortium effort with 15 districts in Fulton, Defiance, Henry, Paulding, and Williams County won an innovative Straight A Grant in the amount of $3,402,120. This grant funding will be used to expand virtual and blending learning opportunities for students within the consortium districts.
How to Purchase a Friend of Family Ad in the Sports Program
2013-2014 District Report Card Information
- Indicators Met: Achieved 24 out of 24 indicators = A Rating
- Performance Index: 104.8 out of 120 = B Rating
- Gap Closing: = B Rating (subgroup performance compared to all)
- Overall Progress: = A Rating (value added)
- Four Year Graduation Rate: 97.8% = A Rating
- Highest in Defiance County in Progress, in the areas of Gifted Students and in the area of Lowest 20% Students.
- Tied for Highest in Defiance County in Overall Progress and in the area of Students with Disabilities
- Tied for Highest in Defiance County in Gap Closing
Central Local Schools, in partnership with the community, will provide an appropriate environment for each student to realize his/her fullest potential as a life-long learner in a global society.
To Build on our tradition of Excellence together, through Exceptional Academic Opportunities, Staff, and Facilities.
Governing Belief Statements
- Students are our focus.
- The Board and Administration will work as a team with honesty and integrity.
- We will employ a staff that is both dedicated and an inspiration to our students.
- High expectations are prerequisite to high achievement.
- Success of our district as a whole is the ultimate reflection of the community in which we serve.
- The expectation is that we are a customer relations organization and responsive to all our stakeholders.
- We will operate efficiently and effectively to remain accountable to our taxpayers.
- Even as a successful organization we believe there is always room for improvement.
- The Board of Education will establish and continually monitor goals and strategies.
The Central Local School District has three schools, Fairview High School, Fairview Middle School, and Fairview Elementary School. The district is located in Defiance County in NW Ohio, 8 miles south of Bryan and about 12 miles west of Defiance.