New Employment Opportunities (7.9.2014)
Coffee With The Superintendent
Where: Fairview High/Middle School library conference room
The next Coffee with the Superintendent will be on September 12th, 2014, from 8:30 AM -10:00 AM in the Fairview High/Middle School library conference room. For more information please see the Superintendent's page HERE.
Central Local Schools Won An Innovative Straight A Grant
Central Local Schools in a consortium effort with 15 districts in Fulton, Defiance, Henry, Paulding, and Williams County won an innovative Straight A Grant in the amount of $3,402,120. This grant funding will be used to expand virtual and blending learning opportunities for students within the consortium districts.
Rock The OAA (Video)
Students recently attended an OAA Assembly to motivate and relax them before the upcoming state tests. The OAA theme was “Have a super hero attitude and rock the OAA’s”. The 5th grade students, along with Mrs. Berry and Mrs. Rhodes, created a video that was shown during the assembly. Mrs. Hill’s super hero name was “Princess Chill”. Mr. Dominique was “The Dominator”. Each was dressed in an amazing super hero costume. Staff surprised students by dressing up too.
Young Fives and Kindergarten Show Their Artwork (Video)
Instant Alert System
Fairview Schools Fund
The Fairview Schools Fund was established in 2013 by community members. The purpose of the Fund is to further enhance the quality of education of the Central Local Schools. Please click on the following link HERE to learn more about how you can contribute to this fund.
INOK (It's Not OK) Assembly
Apache Discount Cards For Sale
Central Local Schools, in partnership with the community, will provide an appropriate environment for each student to realize his/her fullest potential as a life-long learner in a global society.
To Build on our tradition of Excellence together, through Exceptional Academic Opportunities, Staff, and Facilities.
Governing Belief Statements
- Students are our focus.
- The Board and Administration will work as a team with honesty and integrity.
- We will employ a staff that is both dedicated and an inspiration to our students.
- High expectations are prerequisite to high achievement.
- Success of our district as a whole is the ultimate reflection of the community in which we serve.
- The expectation is that we are a customer relations organization and responsive to all our stakeholders.
- We will operate efficiently and effectively to remain accountable to our taxpayers.
- Even as a successful organization we believe there is always room for improvement.
- The Board of Education will establish and continually monitor goals and strategies.
The Central Local School District has three schools, Fairview High School, Fairview Middle School, and Fairview Elementary School. The district is located in Defiance County in NW Ohio, 8 miles south of Bryan and about 12 miles west of Defiance.