Canvas Painting Party (Thursday, December 3rd)
Our Relay for Life team is hosting a canvas painting party on Thursday, December 3rd at 3:30 in the elementary art room. The class is led by Denise Pannell and will feature a winter scene (as shown in the attachment). Cost is $30 with proceeds benefiting our Relay team. Please RSVP to Denise or Amy Woodring by Monday, November 30 so that we may secure enough supplies. Also, please pass this along to friends and family in the community!
Relay For Life Donation (Saturday, December 5th 2015)
Red Cross Blood Drive (Wednesday, December 9th 2015)
The next Red Cross Blood Drive is Wednesday, December 9th from 9-2 in the junior high gym. You must be at least 16 years of age (with parent permission), in good health, & weigh at least 110 pounds. The sign-up sheet will be in the high school office, as well as the parental consent forms for 16 year olds. You must bring a valid ID with you on December 9th.
Community Forum Building Project Documents
Submit Photos for 2015-2016 Yearbook
You can now submit photos for consideration into the 2015-2016 yearbook. To do so please visit our Community Upload Site. Please send the names of the student's pictured in your uploads, thank you!
MealsPlus Online Payment Center Now Available
Fairview Schools Fund
The Fairview Schools Fund was established in 2013 by community members. The purpose of the Fund is to further enhance the quality of education of the Central Local Schools. Please click on the following link HERE to learn more about how you can contribute to this fund.
2013-2014 District Report Card Information
- Indicators Met: Achieved 24 out of 24 indicators = A Rating
- Performance Index: 104.8 out of 120 = B Rating
- Gap Closing: = B Rating (subgroup performance compared to all)
- Overall Progress: = A Rating (value added)
- Four Year Graduation Rate: 97.8% = A Rating
- Highest in Defiance County in Progress, in the areas of Gifted Students and in the area of Lowest 20% Students.
- Tied for Highest in Defiance County in Overall Progress and in the area of Students with Disabilities
- Tied for Highest in Defiance County in Gap Closing
Central Local Schools, in partnership with the community, will provide an appropriate environment for each student to realize his/her fullest potential as a life-long learner in a global society.
To Build on our tradition of Excellence together, through Exceptional Academic Opportunities, Staff, and Facilities.
Governing Belief Statements
- Students are our focus.
- The Board and Administration will work as a team with honesty and integrity.
- We will employ a staff that is both dedicated and an inspiration to our students.
- High expectations are prerequisite to high achievement.
- Success of our district as a whole is the ultimate reflection of the community in which we serve.
- The expectation is that we are a customer relations organization and responsive to all our stakeholders.
- We will operate efficiently and effectively to remain accountable to our taxpayers.
- Even as a successful organization we believe there is always room for improvement.
- The Board of Education will establish and continually monitor goals and strategies.
The Central Local School District has three schools, Fairview High School, Fairview Middle School, and Fairview Elementary School. The district is located in Defiance County in NW Ohio, 8 miles south of Bryan and about 12 miles west of Defiance.