New Employment Opportunities (8.11.2015)
Community Forum (Monday, September 14th, 2015)
When: Monday, September 14th, 2015
Where: Fairview High School Gymnasium
Why: Together we need to develop a facilities plan that meets our students’ needs, maintains a vital school community, and meets our community’s desires.
- We need your presence and your input at our community forum!
- Come learn about our options for improving our Fairview School Facilities.
- There will be an opportunity for you to give your opinions and submit questions in writing, anonymously if desired.
- You will be receiving a postcard in the mail with more information. If you have any questions, please call our central office at 419-658-2808.
FHS Back To School Letter
Dear Fairview High School Students/Parents,
Welcome to the 2015-2016 school year! Please view the attached Back To School Letter for updates on the upcoming school year.
FHS Guidance Newsletter (September 2015)
Please see the September FHS Guidance Newsletter for the latest news update.
MealsPlus Online Payment Center Now Available
Fairview Schools Fund
The Fairview Schools Fund was established in 2013 by community members. The purpose of the Fund is to further enhance the quality of education of the Central Local Schools. Please click on the following link HERE to learn more about how you can contribute to this fund.
Central Local Schools Won An Innovative Straight A Grant
Central Local Schools in a consortium effort with 15 districts in Fulton, Defiance, Henry, Paulding, and Williams County won an innovative Straight A Grant in the amount of $3,402,120. This grant funding will be used to expand virtual and blending learning opportunities for students within the consortium districts.
2013-2014 District Report Card Information
- Indicators Met: Achieved 24 out of 24 indicators = A Rating
- Performance Index: 104.8 out of 120 = B Rating
- Gap Closing: = B Rating (subgroup performance compared to all)
- Overall Progress: = A Rating (value added)
- Four Year Graduation Rate: 97.8% = A Rating
- Highest in Defiance County in Progress, in the areas of Gifted Students and in the area of Lowest 20% Students.
- Tied for Highest in Defiance County in Overall Progress and in the area of Students with Disabilities
- Tied for Highest in Defiance County in Gap Closing
Central Local Schools, in partnership with the community, will provide an appropriate environment for each student to realize his/her fullest potential as a life-long learner in a global society.
To Build on our tradition of Excellence together, through Exceptional Academic Opportunities, Staff, and Facilities.
Governing Belief Statements
- Students are our focus.
- The Board and Administration will work as a team with honesty and integrity.
- We will employ a staff that is both dedicated and an inspiration to our students.
- High expectations are prerequisite to high achievement.
- Success of our district as a whole is the ultimate reflection of the community in which we serve.
- The expectation is that we are a customer relations organization and responsive to all our stakeholders.
- We will operate efficiently and effectively to remain accountable to our taxpayers.
- Even as a successful organization we believe there is always room for improvement.
- The Board of Education will establish and continually monitor goals and strategies.
The Central Local School District has three schools, Fairview High School, Fairview Middle School, and Fairview Elementary School. The district is located in Defiance County in NW Ohio, 8 miles south of Bryan and about 12 miles west of Defiance.