New Employment Opportunities (5.4.2015)
Softball Regional Semi-Final Update
The Regional Semi-Final Softball game between Fairview and Archbold has been moved to be played at Liberty Center High School instead of Bellefontaine Wednesday night starting at 5:00 PM.
16th Annual Chad's Water Treatment Apache Run 5k, Jason Kline 1.5 Mile Memorial run, Alex's One Mile Fun Run (Saturday, June 13th 2015)
Fairview Football Youth Camp (Registration Deadline: Friday, July 10th 2015)
Negative Lunch Account Balance Notice
Fairview High School Student Council Amazon Fund Raiser
We are excited to announce a new fund raiser for Fairview High School! There are no products to sell, volunteers to organize, or money to collect. This fundraiser is an internet based program with Amazon.com. We will make 5-7% commission on purchases people make when shopping on Amazon’s website when they use the special link created for us. There is no additional cost to shopping on Amazon through our special link and using this link when shopping Amazon is all that is required to earn the commission. Please share this information with your family and friends and visit our website (or bookmark the link) when you shop at Amazon!
Here is our Amazon fundraiser link: http://amzn.to/1DI0Kwm
MealsPlus Online Payment Center Now Available
Instant Alert System
Fairview Schools Fund
The Fairview Schools Fund was established in 2013 by community members. The purpose of the Fund is to further enhance the quality of education of the Central Local Schools. Please click on the following link HERE to learn more about how you can contribute to this fund.
Central Local Schools Won An Innovative Straight A Grant
Central Local Schools in a consortium effort with 15 districts in Fulton, Defiance, Henry, Paulding, and Williams County won an innovative Straight A Grant in the amount of $3,402,120. This grant funding will be used to expand virtual and blending learning opportunities for students within the consortium districts.
2013-2014 District Report Card Information
- Indicators Met: Achieved 24 out of 24 indicators = A Rating
- Performance Index: 104.8 out of 120 = B Rating
- Gap Closing: = B Rating (subgroup performance compared to all)
- Overall Progress: = A Rating (value added)
- Four Year Graduation Rate: 97.8% = A Rating
- Highest in Defiance County in Progress, in the areas of Gifted Students and in the area of Lowest 20% Students.
- Tied for Highest in Defiance County in Overall Progress and in the area of Students with Disabilities
- Tied for Highest in Defiance County in Gap Closing
Central Local Schools, in partnership with the community, will provide an appropriate environment for each student to realize his/her fullest potential as a life-long learner in a global society.
To Build on our tradition of Excellence together, through Exceptional Academic Opportunities, Staff, and Facilities.
Governing Belief Statements
- Students are our focus.
- The Board and Administration will work as a team with honesty and integrity.
- We will employ a staff that is both dedicated and an inspiration to our students.
- High expectations are prerequisite to high achievement.
- Success of our district as a whole is the ultimate reflection of the community in which we serve.
- The expectation is that we are a customer relations organization and responsive to all our stakeholders.
- We will operate efficiently and effectively to remain accountable to our taxpayers.
- Even as a successful organization we believe there is always room for improvement.
- The Board of Education will establish and continually monitor goals and strategies.
The Central Local School District has three schools, Fairview High School, Fairview Middle School, and Fairview Elementary School. The district is located in Defiance County in NW Ohio, 8 miles south of Bryan and about 12 miles west of Defiance.